Saturday, January 15, 2011

Jericho Barrons

Jericho Barrons
The Fever series 
Creator: Karen M. Moning

Category: Who knows??
Description: Dark hair with golden skin and eyes that pierce your soul and leave you breathless.
Attributes: He is sexual, masucline and carnal in a "set your teeth on edge sort of way". Totally arrogrant and infuriatingly elusive when it comes to answering any and all questions. Possessive and can sometimes come across incredibly cold and indifferent BUT he is loyal and does care (even thought he doesn't like to show. Just make sure you don't let on you know)
Likes: Making Mac wear "sexed up" clothing, Power.
Dislikes: People wasting his time. Dishonesty. Other men thinking they can put their hands all over Mac.V'lane with a passion.


Just A Little Tease

"His voice worked on me like an aphrodisiac. I was wet and ready. I had been since he began speaking. For two months, I'd been trapped in a Fae-induced sexual frenzy, having constant, incredible sex with him, while listening to his voice, smelling his scent. Like one of Pavlov's dogs, I'd been conditioned by repeated stimuli to have a guaranteed response. My body anticipated, greedily expected pleasure in his presence. I inhaled, caught myself straining for the scent of him, forced it back out, and closed my eyes, as if maybe I could hide behind my own lids from an ironic truth : V'lane and Barrons had swapped roles. I was no longer sexually vulnerable to the death-by-sex Fae Prince. Jericho Barrons was my poison now." - Dreamfever

"I was about to look away when he reached across the seat, touched my jaw with his long, strong, beautiful fingers, and caressed my face. Being touched by Jericho Barrons with kindness makes you feel like you must be the most special person in the world. It’s like walking up to the biggest, most savage lion in the jungle, lying down, placing your head it its mouth and, rather than taking your life, it licks you and purrs." - Darkfever

"His hand was on my throat, and he was crushing me back with his body into the cold steel beam behind me. "Yes, I have loved, Ms. Lane, and although it‘s none of your business, I have lost. Many things. And no, I am not like any other player in this game and I will never be like V‘lane, and I get a hard-on a great deal more often than occasionally." He leaned fully against me and I gasped. Sometimes it‘s over a spoiled little girl, not a woman at all. And yes, I trashed the bookstore when I couldn‘t find you. You‘ll have to choose a new bedroom, too. And I‘m sorry your pretty little world got all screwed up, but everybody‘s does, and you go on. It‘s how you go on that defines you." His hand relaxed on my throat. "And I am going to tattoo you, Ms. Lane, however and wherever I please." - Bloodfever

"Barrons was powerful, broodingly good-looking, insanely wealthy, frighteningly intelligent, and had exquisite taste, not to mention a hard body that emitted some kind of constant low-level charge. Bottom line: He was the stuff of heroes. And psychotic killers." - Faefever


My Gush


 
Warning: extreme ALPHA male

1 comment: